top of page
Purple Flat & Minimalist University Educ
Family Law

After separation, parents and carers may need legal advice about making future arrangements for their children.  At other times, separating parties may need advice about how best to divide their property. We can provide advice surrounding the following:

  • Where children should live 

  • How much time they will spend with the other parent

  • Parenting Plans and Parenting Orders

  • Location and Recovery Orders

  • Passport and Travel applications

  • Breach of Court Orders

  • Divorce

  • Property Settlement

  • Injunctions

Subject to our capacity, we may also be able to offer further assistance with:

  • writing letters of negotiation;

  • drafting court documents;

  • advocating on the client's behalf with third parties; and

  • making appropriate referrals to other services.

Please ring the centre for more information. We do not represent clients on an ongoing basis in the Family Court of Western Australia. Our aim is to assist and empower clients who are self-representing. However, we do provide a duty lawyer to assist clients during the Family Court of Western Australia monthly Bunbury Circuits.

Useful Links

bottom of page